ESX recognizes Customer Connections as a top Dealer Services innovation in the Marketing Services award category.
Tysons, VA – June 9th, 2016
- Alarm.com (Nasdaq: ALRM), the leading platform solution for the connected home and business, announced that Customer Connections, its CRM marketing service, won the ESX Innovation Award today. ESX recognized Customer Connections as a top Dealer Services innovation in the Marketing Services award category for providing an exceptional marketing service to improve customer retention and engagement.
Part of Alarm.com's Partner Services Platform, Customer Connections enables Alarm.com's service providers to increase the engagement of their accounts by creating long-term customer relationships and expanded services opportunities. Leveraging Alarm.com's exceptional scale and data analytics, Customer Connections nurtures accounts with proven messaging to generate customer referrals, create upsell opportunities, streamline 2G upgrades and drive engagement with the system.
"We're honored to have ESX recognize Customer Connections as one of the most innovative marketing services for dealers," said Jay Kenny, Alarm.com's Senior Vice President of Marketing. "We are always looking for ways to help our service providers and their customers get the most out of a smart home security system powered by Alarm.com. We believe existing accounts represent an untapped opportunity. Through a sophisticated customer relationship management service, dealers can effectively keep customers longer and upgrade them to more advanced systems over time. This helps Alarm.com service providers stay at the forefront of a fast-paced market."
Driving customer engagement is more important than ever in the security industry, where growing competition makes it critical for dealers to improve customer retention by deeply engaging their customer base. As a turn-key solution, Customer Connections makes it easy for dealers to run effective CRM campaigns and engage every customer by encouraging them to interact more with their system and to explore new devices and services.
Customer Connections enables a range of campaign types, including:
- Customer Activation: Get new accounts set up to take full advantage of their new system's capabilities to ensure high system engagement from the start.
- Customer Engagement: Drives customer engagement with the system and improve customer retention.
- Upsell: Informs highly engaged customers who may be interested in adding to their system with engaging content. Offers are tailored to the customer's need and dealer's business.
- Referrals: Encourages and incentivizes highly engaged customers to refer new business directly to the dealer.
- 2G Upgrades: Streamlines the communications and upgrade process for 2G customers with ready-to-use, proven messaging that keeps the customer informed and encourages system upgrades.
All campaigns are fully branded with the service provider's branding, including name, logo, colors and contact information. All customer responses, including referrals, upgrade requests and questions are delivered directly to the dealer. Customer Connections is exclusively available to Alarm.com's Service Providers as a complimentary service.
Customer Connections will be showcased alongside other winning products at the Electronic Security Expo (ESX) on June 8-10 in Fort Worth Texas.
Alarm.com is the leading platform solution for the connected home and business. Millions of people depend on Alarm.com's technology to monitor and control their property from anywhere. Centered on security and remote monitoring, our platform addresses a wide range of market needs and enables application-based control for a growing variety of Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Our security, video monitoring, intelligent automation and energy management solutions are available through our network of thousands of professional service providers in North America and around the globe. Alarm.com's common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol ALRM. For more information, please visit www.alarm.com